Sunday, 7 October 2012

Currumbin

Chloe and I headed to Currumbin beach yesterday, a gorgeous spot a lot less tourist-driven than some of the others. On a little walk around the area, we couldn't get over how idyllic some of the beach houses were, and picked which ones we would move into in a heart beat. All shapes and sizes and colours, and the perfect location to set up a home. How amazing would it be to wake up every morning with a stunning view of the beach to start your day? I don't think I would be complaining! We had a lovely lunch over looking the ocean, and spent a few hours soaking up the 34 degrees heat. It's definitely hotting up here on the Gold Coast, and the humidity is rising fast as we near the summer months. Still not entirely sure how I'm going to cope- I guess a lot of sun cream and air conditioning will do the trick! When we got back we headed to Mermaid Beach armed with wine to the Mandala Arts Cafe to watch some live music from Casey Barnes, then walked cautiously back home along the beach avoiding the jellyfish washed up on the sand (although Taylor did pick one up!). All in all, a great day :)









No comments:

Post a Comment